Desktop Managed Solution
Desktop management solutions are features that allow you to reduce the TCO in your organization by making it easier for you to install, configure, and manage clients. These features are also designed as tools that make computers easier to use. We help system and LAN administrators procure, manage, control and secure their desktops and internal infrastructure.
Some common Desktop Management Concerns are:
- Spread of IT Assets through the organization
- Maintaining up-to-date inventories for audits and management
- Administering and Allocating Assets
- Managing configurations, patches, deployments and upgrades
- Vulnerability Management against hacks and threats
If your work includes the concerns above, what you need is a proactive and efficient desktop management solution. We offer a reliable and cost-effective solution that helps you in a number of ways:
- Discover all networked assets including workstations, printers, routers, servers and any other asset with an IP address assigned to it.
- Gain in-depth asset knowledge including ownership history, inventory information etc.
- Manage Software licenses with usage tracking, group licensing and policy definitions
- Control across entire procurement and asset management cycle with Purchase Order and Contract management
- Configure and Manage desktops remotely, from a central point
- Execute custom scripts for deeper control
- Support users by managing issues and changes from a central help-desk
- Reduce latency by allowing user self-service ticketing portals
- Detect, assess and remediate vulnerabilities across heterogeneous networked assets
- Automate distribution and management of patches and security hotfixes