Identity Verification is a consumer authentication and fraud-prevention service that confirms a user's identity in real time. It challenges user with a series of top-of-mind questions obtained by scanning billions of records in dozens of publicly and commercially available data sources. Identity verification has evolved greatly since the creation of the internet. Businesses must now be able to verify legitimate identities both nationally and internationally.
Features & Benefits
- Identity Proofing - Locate an identity and confirm its validity quickly and accurately
- Knowledge-based Authentication - Conduct real-time identity authentication by presenting users with customized set of questions and answers with a simple "Pass/Fail" result.
- Identity Risk Assessment - Detect suspicious patterns known to be indicative of fraud to help quantify the risk associated with an identity. Provide additional security only on the riskiest subset of transactions which warrant additional scrutiny, while minimizing impact on most consumers.Questions can be adjusted based on the level of risk determined by the number and type of "identity events" found, including identity-fraud alert monitoring, public-records check, identity-velocity checks, comprised identity exception list, IP velocity and source checks, and high-risk postal address verification.
- Turn-key SaaS Solution - Deploy and integrate across various channels such as your call center, online portal, or point-of-sale terminals via SOAP-based APIs or use the web portal.
- Custom Configurations - Support multiple configurations for different use cases, ensuring that the system meets specific needs even as those needs evolve.
This infographic demonstrates how identity verification has evolved into a global practice.