IDENTITY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Identity Management Solutions automate and simplify the tasks of managing users and entitlements across multiple systems and applications throughout the user life cycle.
Pure Access IT Limited ensure that users get appropriate access rights promptly and are De-provisioned reliably and completely.
Identity Management implements the following business processes to drive changes to users and entitlements on system and applications:
- Automation: grant or revoke access based on data feeds.
- Synchronization: keep identity attributes consistent across applications.
- Self-Service: Empower users to update their own profiles.
- Delegated Administration: Allow business stake-holders to request changes directly.
- Certification: invited managers and application owners to review and correct entitlements.
- Workflow: invite business stake-holders to approve or reject requested changes
Users have too many login IDs. A typical user in a large organization may sign into 10 to 20 internal systems. This complexity creates real business problems:
- Redundant and expensive onboarding processes
- Slow and unreliable access deactivation
- Inappropriate privileges throughout the user lifecycle.
These problems lead to high IT support costs, poor user services and security vulnerabilities, in some cases violating regulatory requirements.
Solutions and Features
Identity Management is designed to manage user accounts, identity information and security entitlements on a variety of systems and applications. It helps organizations to:
Reduce costs, by replacing manual IT support processes with automation and self- service.
Improve user productivity by simplifying change requests and eliminating long wait times for security changes.
Strengthen security through policy enforcement and reliable access deactivation
Identity Management includes built-in connectors to manage users and entitlements over 100 kinds of systems and applications.