IT BUSINESS SOLUTION
Technology is evolving. Your business is evolving. Your user needs are evolving. In a business where everyone says they add value, we define how we add value. Pure Access focuses every effort around aligning technology to meet your business needs and addressing your company's bottom line as well. IT solutions should be viewed as an investment — which plays a relevant role in driving your business growth.
This section describes how to administer servers and Web sites by using the many tools and features developed in Internet Information Services (IIS) to improve server management, performance, reliability, and security. This section also includes conceptual information regarding some of the key changes to the IIS architecture and to the metabase.
A data center is a facility used to house computer systems and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems. It generally includes redundant or backup power supplies, redundant data communications connections, environmental controls (e.g., air conditioning, fire suppression) and security devices.
IT operations are a crucial aspect of most organizational operations. One of the main concerns is business continuity; companies rely on their information systems to run their operations. If a system becomes unavailable, company operations may be impaired or stopped completely. It is necessary to provide a reliable infrastructure for IT operations, in order to minimize any chance of disruption. Information security is also a concern, and for this reason a data center has to offer a secure environment which minimizes the chances of a security breach. A data center must therefore keep high standards for assuring the integrity and functionality of its hosted computer environment. This is accomplished through redundancy of both fiber optic cables and power, which includes emergency backup power generation.
Desktop Managed Solution
Desktop management solutions are features that allow you to reduce the TCO in your organization by making it easier for you to install, configure, and manage clients. These features are also designed as tools that make computers easier to use. We help system and LAN administrators procure, manage, control and secure their desktops and internal infrastructure.
Some common Desktop Management Concerns are:
- Spread of IT Assets through the organization
- Maintaining up-to-date inventories for audits and management
- Administering and Allocating Assets
- Managing configurations, patches, deployments and upgrades
- Vulnerability Management against hacks and threats
If your work includes the concerns above, what you need is a proactive and efficient desktop management solution. We offer a reliable and cost-effective solution that helps you in a number of ways:
- Discover all networked assets including workstations, printers, routers, servers and any other asset with an IP address assigned to it.
- Gain in-depth asset knowledge including ownership history, inventory information etc.
- Manage Software licenses with usage tracking, group licensing and policy definitions
- Control across entire procurement and asset management cycle with Purchase Order and Contract management
- Configure and Manage desktops remotely, from a central point
- Execute custom scripts for deeper control
- Support users by managing issues and changes from a central help-desk
- Reduce latency by allowing user self-service ticketing portals
- Detect, assess and remediate vulnerabilities across heterogeneous networked assets
- Automate distribution and management of patches and security hotfixes